2-Day Summer Public Auction | Day 2 | Ring 2 | Friday, July 15th starting at 1pm
Public Auction selling Construction Equipment, Attachments, Industrial Equipment, Fabrication Equipment, Welding Equipment, and More! Consignments Accepted Now! What can we sell for you? Equipment Delivery Hours: Monday – Friday | 8am – 4pm. Call Today! 225-686-2252 or 1-800-850-2252.
LIVE AUCTION W/(3) Online Bidding Platforms for Online Bidding
PROXIBID BIDDING REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE to Register & Bid with Proxibid >
Proxibid Bidding Registration Questions? Call 877-505-7770. For questions about auction lots call 225-686-2252 or 800-850-2252. Please register 24 hours before the auction starts closing. This two-step registration process is quick and easy. Any information submitted is 100% confidential. No credit cards or bank info is kept on file by Henderson Auctions this step is only a verification process.
CLICK HERE to watch a video bidding tutorial >
EQUIPMENT FACTS BIDDING REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE to Register & Bid with Equipment Facts >
Equipment Facts Bidding Registration Questions? Call 402-479-2119. Questions about auction lots call 225-686-2252 or 800-850-2252. Please register 24 hours before the auction starts closing. This two-step registration process is quick and easy. Any information submitted is 100% confidential. No credit cards or bank info is kept on file by Henderson Auctions this step is only a verification process.
BIDWRANGLER BIDDING REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE to Register & Bid with BidWrangler >
Buyer’s Premium: 10% Buyer’s Premium on each item purchased. ( 3% additional for online bidding )
Load-Out Info: Monday – Friday Daily from 8am – 4pm. Items left after July 27th will accrue storage fees. Load-Out assistance is provided and a Load-Out ramp is available.
Payment: Full Settlement is due on the day of the auction or the following business day. Cash, Cashiers Check Credit Card, or Wire Transfer payable to Henderson Auctions will be accepted. Credit Card payments will be charged a 4% convenience fee for MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. International credit cards ARE NOT accepted. International buyers must pay via wire transfer. International Wire Transfer fee is $50. Full payment is due sale day. Personal or company checks must be accompanied by a bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment. Bank drafts will not be accepted. Notice to Non U. S. Buyers: Purchasers without United States bank accounts are required to pay in U. S. Funds by wire transfer from their bank. Some equipment may require modifications to meet import and safety regulations. For details and for information on your export obligations, please contact your customs broker. Any invoice not paid within 5 banking days from sale day, is subject to interest at 2% per month, prorated daily beginning sale day. Sales Tax applied when applicable. If you have a tax exempt form please fax to 225-686-0647 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not rely on financing you will be legally responsible for paying for your winning lots even if you cannot get financing.
Additional Auction Terms: While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer nor seller make any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Henderson Auctions shall not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything is sold ‘AS IS’ – ‘WHERE IS’ except as expressly made in writing. All sales are final. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items sold. Tax will be collected on final bid amount plus any buyer premium when applicable. Dealers who purchase for resale must present their resale tax certificate to Henderson Auctions at time of payment.
The BID CALLER has the sole discretion to determine the final high BIDDER, and can in his sole discretion open the bidding, close the bidding, exclude BIDDERs, recognize late BIDDERs, reopen closed bidding, and reopen bidding between tie BIDDERs. BIDDERs have the opportunity, where available, to bid in person, absentee, by proxy, by telephone, or through online bidding platform(s).
Any notice of successful bidding or being outbid via online platform(s) or by any party other than the BID CALLER and Management for the AUCTIONEER does not constitute official notice. Official notice of award and whether or not a sale has taken place will only be given in the form of an invoice from the AUCTIONEER. AUCTIONEER has the right and sole discretion to amend or correct any invoice that is sent to a BIDDER.
- Photos shown on the website are meant as a representation, all items in the photo may not be included in the lot. Please read the lot description for specific items included with the lot.
- During a live auction using any online bidding platform, Henderson Auctions is not responsible for clerking errors. The Auctioneer calling the auction is the only person who determines who has placed the high bid and who is the winning bidder. This is not determined by the clerk for the online bidding platform. High bidders will receive an invoice from Henderson Auctions and not the online bidding platform. If you receive an email or invoice from an online bidding platform please disregard this notice and call our auction office 225-686-2252.
- Some online bidding platform prices may not reflect the correct sold price as stated by the live auctioneer.
- When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk.
- Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees or warranties express or implied.
- Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available.
- The buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable. Henderson Auctions can recommend local transport companies; please call 800-850-2252.
- Henderson Auctions will not fill in or complete the bill of lading for customers. Bill of Lading must include: Shipper’s Name and Address, Transport Location (Name and Address), Who is responsible for freight payment? DOT #, Description of items being shipped, Buyer # and Lot #. Download a Bill of Lading Form >
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How many days do we have to pay for items? Payment is DUE on the day of the auction; but, is REQUIRED three business days after the auction.
- What documents are required to qualify for tax exemption for Non-Louisiana buyers? Henderson Auctions needs a copy of YOUR state’s tax exemption certificate AND a completed Louisiana Out of State Form (R-1079). Please email the documents to email@example.com or fax them to 225-686-0647.
- What documents are required to qualify for tax exemption for Louisiana buyers? Henderson Auctions needs a copy of your sales tax exemption certificate that Louisiana has issued to you/your company. Download the R-1079 Form Here > Please email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 225-686-0647.
- My state is tax exempt what documents do I need to provide? If your business is in a tax exempt state we need documentation stating you own a business in this state and are reselling your items. Examples; Business Occupancy License, etc…
- I am having a transport company picking up my items, what does the transport company and Henderson Auctions need? You must have a COMPLETED bill of lading sent to email@example.com and/or given to the driver. This bill of lading must include the buyer number, buyer name, and the lot numbers and description of what the truck will be hauling. Download and example of a bill of lading here >
- How can I tell what time of day something will sell? We typically sell 50-60 items per hour.
Consignments Accepted Now! What can we sell for you?
Equipment Delivery Address: 13340 Florida Blvd. Livingston, LA 70754
Equipment Delivery Hours: Monday – Friday | 8am-4pm
East of Mississippi River Account Manager: Eagle Shaw 225.431.0544 | firstname.lastname@example.org
West of Mississippi River Account Manager: Kurt Sonnier 225.363.8778 | email@example.com
National and Government Account Manager: Jason Bush 225.431.0542 | firstname.lastname@example.org