Collectible and Antique Online Only Auction | Bidding Closes August 12th
Henderson Auctions has been commissioned to sell a large collection of collectible memorabilia, large selection of baseball and football cards, glassware, antique cameras, artwork, etc…
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
PROXIBID BIDDING REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE to Register & Bid with Proxibid >
Proxibid Bidding Registration Questions? Call 877-505-7770. Questions about auction lots call 225-686-2252 or 800-850-2252. Please register 24 hours before the auction starts closing. This two-step registration process is quick and easy. Any information submitted is 100% confidential. No credit cards or bank info is kept on file by Henderson Auctions this step is only a verification process.
CLICK HERE to watch a video bidding tutorial >
Buyer’s Premium: 15% on each item purchased.
Preview: Tuesday, August 10th from 9am-4pm
Load-Out Info: Monday – Friday 8am-4pm.
Payment: Full Settlement is due on the day of the auction or the following business day. Cash, Cashiers Check Credit Card, or Wire Transfer payable to Henderson Auctions will be accepted. Credit Card payments will be charged a 4% convenience fee for MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. International credit cards ARE NOT accepted. International buyers must pay via wire transfer. International Wire Transfer fee is $50Full payment is due sale day. Personal or company checks must be accompanied by a bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment. Bank drafts will not be accepted. Notice to Non U. S. Buyers: Purchasers without United States bank accounts are required to pay in U. S. Funds by wire transfer from their bank. Some equipment may require modifications to meet import and safety regulations. For details and for information on your export obligations, please contact your customs broker. Any invoice not paid within 5 banking days from sale day, is subject to interest at 2% per month, prorated daily beginning sale day. Sales Tax applied when applicable. If you have a tax exempt form please fax to 225-686-0647 or email to email@example.com. Do not rely on financing you will be legally responsible for paying for your winning lots even if you cannot get financing.
- Photos shown on the website are meant as a representation, all items in the photo may not be included in the lot. Please read the lot description for specific items included with the lot.
- During a live auction using any online bidding platform, Henderson Auctions is not responsible for clerking errors. The Auctioneer calling the auction is the only person who determines who has placed the high bid and who is the winning bidder. This is not determined by the clerk for the online bidding platform. High bidders will receive an invoice from Henderson Auctions and not the online bidding platform. If you receive an email or invoice from an online bidding platform please disregard this notice and call our auction office 225-686-2252.
- Some online bidding platform prices may not reflect the correct sold price as stated by the live auctioneer.
- When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk.
- Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees or warranties express or implied.
- Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available.
- The buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable. Henderson Auctions can recommend local transport companies; please call 800-850-2252.