Randy Braswell’s Living Estate/Business Online Only Auction | October 6th
Henderson Auctions is honored to sell the Living Estate of Randy Braswell DBA Worldwide Companies/Machinery. After fifty-five years of successful business ownership and the recent sale of his real estate, it is our pleasure to help Mr. Braswell into the next phase of his life. Henderson Auctions will be selling his remaining farm equipment, attachments, trucks, heavy equipment, extensive farm/construction parts inventory, shop equipment, welding equipment, oilfield equipment, tools, business office equipment/furniture, estate items, antiques, equestrian tack/saddles, home décor, large antique/vintage model collection (gas pumps, signs, etc…), large shop manual selection, etc… All assets will sell absolute to the highest bidder in an online only auction on Thursday, October 6, 2022.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Buyer’s Premium: 18% on each item purchased.
Preview: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 from 10am – 2pm
Load-Out Info: This property is sold and there are strict deadlines for removing your winning lots. Load-Out starts on Friday, October 7th from 9am-4pm, and Monday – Tuesday, October 10th and 11th from 9am-4pm Only. Items not removed after these dates are not Henderson Auctions’ responsibility and will not be available for removal. Please bring help with loading out due to limited load-out assistance. Henderson Auctions is not responsible for loading heavy items. Shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Payment: Full Settlement is due on the day of the auction or the following business day. Cash, Cashiers Check Credit Card, or Wire Transfer payable to Henderson Auctions will be accepted. Credit Card payments will be charged a 4% convenience fee for MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. International credit cards ARE NOT accepted. International buyers must pay via wire transfer. International Wire Transfer fee is $50Full payment is due on sale day. Personal or company checks must be accompanied by a bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment. Bank drafts will not be accepted. Notice to Non-U. S. Buyers: Purchasers without United States bank accounts are required to pay in U. S. Funds by wire transfer from their bank. Some equipment may require modifications to meet import and safety regulations. For details and for information on your export obligations, please contact your customs broker. Any invoice not paid within 5 banking days from sale day, is subject to interest at 2% per month, prorated daily beginning sale day. Sales Tax is applied when applicable. If you have a tax-exempt form please fax to 225-686-0647 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not rely on financing you will be legally responsible for paying for your winning lots even if you cannot get financing.
Auction Terms: While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer nor seller make any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Henderson Auctions shall not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything is sold ‘AS IS’ – ‘WHERE IS’ except as expressly made in writing. All sales are final. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items sold. Tax will be collected on final bid amount plus any buyer premium when applicable. Dealers who purchase for resale must present their resale tax certificate to Henderson Auctions at time of payment.
- Photos shown on the website are meant as a representation, all items in the photo may not be included in the lot. Please read the lot description for specific items included with the lot.
- During a live auction using any online bidding platform, Henderson Auctions is not responsible for clerking errors. The Auctioneer calling the auction is the only person who determines who has placed the high bid and who is the winning bidder. This is not determined by the clerk for the online bidding platform. High bidders will receive an invoice from Henderson Auctions and not the online bidding platform. If you receive an email or invoice from an online bidding platform please disregard this notice and call our auction office 225-686-2252.
- Some online bidding platform prices may not reflect the correct sold price as stated by the live auctioneer.
- When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk.
- Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees or warranties express or implied.
- Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available.
- The buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable. Henderson Auctions can recommend local transport companies; please call 800-850-2252.
- Henderson Auctions will not fill in or complete the bill of lading for customers. Bill of Lading must include: Shipper’s Name and Address, Transport Location (Name and Address), Who is responsible for freight payment? DOT #, Description of items being shipped, Buyer # and Lot #. Download a Bill of Lading Form >
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How many days do we have to pay for items? Payment is DUE on the day of the auction; but, is REQUIRED three business days after the auction.
- What documents are required to qualify for tax exemption for Non-Louisiana buyers? Henderson Auctions needs a copy of YOUR state’s tax exemption certificate AND a completed Louisiana Out of State Form (R-1079). Please email the documents to email@example.com or fax them to 225-686-0647.
- What documents are required to qualify for tax exemption for Louisiana buyers? Henderson Auctions needs a copy of your sales tax exemption certificate that Louisiana has issued to you/your company. Download the R-1079 Form Here > Please email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 225-686-0647.
- My state is tax exempt what documents do I need to provide? If your business is in a tax exempt state we need documentation stating you own a business in this state and are reselling your items. Examples; Business Occupancy License, etc…
- I am having a transport company picking up my items, what does the transport company and Henderson Auctions need? You must have a COMPLETED bill of lading sent to email@example.com and/or given to the driver. This bill of lading must include the buyer number, buyer name, and the lot numbers and description of what the truck will be hauling. Download and example of a bill of lading here >
- How can I tell what time of day something will sell? We typically sell 50-60 items per hour.
Need to sell equipment, trucks, and trailers or liquidate a business? Call today to discuss our Auction or Direct Purchase Options.
East of Mississippi River Account Manager: Eagle Shaw 225.431.0544 | firstname.lastname@example.org
West of Mississippi River Account Manager: Kurt Sonnier 225.363.8778 | email@example.com
National and Government Account Manager: Jason Bush 225.431.0542 | firstname.lastname@example.org