Multiple Property Real Estate Online Only Auction | Thursday, February 15th | Sold…Sold…Sold
Henderson Auctions has been commissioned to sell multiple Louisiana Real Estate Properties. See individual listings for details. What can we sell for you? Call an account manager today 225-686-2252.
Auction Terms and Information
2/15/2024 Online Only Real Estate Auction Terms:
- The terms and conditions of the auction sale and purchase of the Property shall be governed by the Purchase and Sale Agreement which is attached hereto and made a part hereof. The high bidder at the auction (“Buyer”) will be required to sign the Purchase and Sale Agreement immediately upon the conclusion of the auction.
- FEES: Buyer will pay all closing costs and associated fees.
- EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT: An earnest money deposit equal to ten (10%) of the purchase price is due and payable within three business days after the conclusion of the auction. The earnest money deposit will be deposited in Henderson Auction’s non-interest-bearing escrow account. The 10% earnest money deposit is payable by cashier’s check. This deposit will be deducted from the Buyer’s settlement total at closing. The 10% deposit is non-refundable if the Buyer fails to close on the Property.
- VIEWING/INSPECTION: The Buyer is responsible to complete inspections/viewing prior to the close of the auction.
- “AS IS, WHERE IS”: The Buyer is purchasing this Property “as is, where is” with no warranties expressed or implied for habitation or development, or fitness for any other purpose.
- POSSESSION: Possession of the Property will be provided to Buyer at closing.
- SURVEY/PROPERTY MAPS/TAXES: The Seller will provide property maps and aerial photos as available.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: All real estate taxes shall be pro-rated from the auction close.
- CLOSING: Closing under the Purchase and Sale Agreement shall be on a date no later than forty-five (45) days after delivery of insurable title to Buyer. Buyer to pay attorney fees and closing costs. This property will sell “Subject to Owner Confirmation”, the high bidder will be notified within 6 hours of the auction closing if the high bid is accepted.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: 10% Buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid which will establish the final contract sales price.
- Preview by appointment.
- General Auction Site Policies: When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk. Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to Property that occurs at the auction site. The Property is sold “as-is/ where-is”, with No Guarantees or Warranties.
- In the event of default by the Buyer, Henderson may offer the Property for sale to the non-winning bidders, in the order of their final bids from highest to lowest (“default process”).
- This property is selling “Subject to Owner Confirmation”. The high bidder will receive a notification with 8 hours of the auction closing if the final bid price is accepted.
- The mobile home on the property is being sold as a separate lot and must be moved off the property within 30 days. Mobile home sells “Subject to Owner’s Confirmation”.
- Closing on the real estate is contingent on the mobile home being removed from the property.
- All bids are final. All items are sold as is / where is, the buyer is responsible for the disassembly and removal of items. Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available. Buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes and where applicable. Full settlement is due on the day of the sale. Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check/Money Order, Personal/ Business Check with a bank letter of guarantee-accepted payments. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express (4% Fee Applies to Credit Card Purchases).The BID CALLER has the sole discretion to determine the final high BIDDER, and can in his sole discretion open the bidding, close the bidding, exclude BIDDERs, recognize late BIDDERs, reopen closed bidding, and reopen the bidding between tie BIDDERs. BIDDERs have the opportunity, where available, to bid in person, absentee, by proxy, by telephone, or through online bidding platform(s).Any notice of successful bidding or being outbid via an online platform(s) or by any party other than the BID CALLER and Management for the AUCTIONEER does not constitute official notice. Official notice of award and whether or not a sale has taken place will only be given in the form of an invoice from the AUCTIONEER. AUCTIONEER has the right and sole discretion to amend or correct any invoice that is sent to a BIDDER.Any litigation from non-payment or lot-related discrepancies will be held in a Livingston, LA Parish court system.If a BIDDER does not pay the balance in full by the scheduled load-out date, the BIDDER is subject to having the credit card on file charged for the balance of the BIDDER’s invoice.
- Photos shown on the website are meant as a representation, all items in the photo may not be included in the lot. Please read the lot description for specific items included with the lot.
- During a live auction using any online bidding platform, Henderson Auctions is not responsible for clerking errors. The Auctioneer calling the auction is the only person who determines who has placed the high bid and who is the winning bidder. This is not determined by the clerk for the online bidding platform. High bidders will receive an invoice from Henderson Auctions and not the online bidding platform. If you receive an email or invoice from an online bidding platform please disregard this notice and call our auction office 225-686-2252.
- Some online bidding platform prices may not reflect the correct sold price as stated by the live auctioneer.
- When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk.
- Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items are sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees or warranties express or implied.
- Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available.
- The buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable. Henderson Auctions can recommend local transport companies; please call 800-850-2252.
- All claims or disputes or legal actions by any party to this agreement must be filed in the Circuit Court of Livingston Parish, Louisiana, and all legal matters contemplated in this agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana and that jurisdiction.