Truck Terminal Commercial Real Estate Online Only Auction
Henderson Auctions along with Latter & Blum Real Estate company has been commissioned to commercial property in Broussard, La. Real Estate Agent | Clinton Shepart, CCIM 318-366-6064 | email@example.com or call Kurt Sonnier 225-363-8778.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
PROXIBID BIDDING REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE to Register & Bid with Proxibid >
Proxibid Bidding Registration Questions? Call 877-505-7770. Questions about auction lots call 225-686-2252 or 800-850-2252. Please register 24 hours before the auction starts closing. This two-step registration process is quick and easy. Any information submitted is 100% confidential. No credit cards or bank info is kept on file by Henderson Auctions this step is only a verification process.
CLICK HERE to watch a video bidding tutorial >
10% Buyer’s Premium on each item purchased.
(No additional internet bidding fees)
Preview: By Appt Only
Load-Out Info: N/A
Real Estate Terms:
- The terms and conditions of the auction sale and purchase of any property shall be governed by the Contract for Sale of Real Estate, herein called Purchase Agreement. The high bidder(s) will be required to sign the Purchase Agreement immediately upon conclusion of the auction.
- FEES: Buyer will pay all closing cost and associated fees.
- BIDDER’S REGISTRATION DEPOSIT: To participate in this real estate auction an upfront $500 bidding registration fee is required. Payable via major credit, wire transfer, business check, cash or money order. This registration fee will be refunded within a 48 hour period after the auction. The winning bidders registration fee will be deducted from the buyer’s settlement total at closing.
- EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT: An earnest money deposit equal to five (5%) of the contract price is due and payable at the signing of the Purchase Agreement. All earnest money deposits will be deposited in Henderson Auction’s non-interest bearing escrow account. The 5% earnest money is due within 48 hours after the auction closes payable by wire transfer, money order or cashier’s check. This deposit will be deducted from the buyer’s settlement total at closing. The 5% deposit is non-refundable if the buyer fails to close on the property. 5- VIEWING/INSPECTION: The buyer is responsible to complete inspections/viewing prior to the close of the auction.
- “AS IS, WHERE IS”: The buyer is purchasing this property “as is, where is” with no warranties expressed or implied for habitation or development.
- POSSESSION: Possession of the property will be at closing subject to existing tenant’s rights and any other encumbrances. Some Properties may be subject to existing leases or tenancies. If leased, possession will be thirty (30) days after closing.
- SURVEY/PROPERTY MAPS/TAXES: Seller will provide property maps and aerial photos as available. All Closing Costs paid by Buyer. Seller pays property taxes pro-rated until time of auction.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: All real estate taxes shall be pro-rated.
- CLOSING: Closing under all Purchase Agreements shall be on a date no later than forty five (45) days after delivery of insurable title to Purchaser. Buyer to pay attorney fees, and closing costs. Winning Bid Subject to Owner Confirmation.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: 10% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid which will establish the final contract sales price.
- Preview by appt: Re
- General Auction Site Policies: When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk. Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items sold “as is/ where is”, with No Guarantees or Warranties.