Real Estate Online Only Auction | Closing: Thursday, June 16th starting at 11am | Selling Absolute!
Henderson Auctions has been commissioned to sell 133.66 +/- Acres of undeveloped rural land located near Comanche Dr/Whispering Pines Dr. in the Indian Mound area of East Baton Rouge Parish. This absolute auction will open online only on Monday, June 13th at 9am and close on Thursday, June 16th starting at 11am. Questions? Call Eagle Shaw at 225-431-0544.
REAL ESTATE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Buyer’s Premium: 12% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid which will establish the final contract sales price.
Preview: Wednesday | June 15th | 10am-2pm
- The terms and conditions of the auction sale and purchase of any property shall be governed by the Contract for Sale of Real Estate, herein called Purchase Agreement. The high bidder(s) will be required to sign the Purchase Agreement immediately upon the conclusion of the auction.
- FEES: Buyer will pay all closing costs and associated fees.
- EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT: An earnest money deposit equal to five (5%) of the contract price is due and payable at the signing of the Purchase Agreement. All earnest money deposits will be deposited in Henderson Auction’s non-interest-bearing escrow account. The 5% earnest money is due within 48 hours after the auction closes payable by wire transfer, money order or cashier’s check. This deposit will be deducted from the buyer’s settlement total at closing. The 5% deposit is non-refundable if the buyer fails to close on the property.
- VIEWING/INSPECTION: The buyer is responsible to complete inspections/viewing prior to the close of the auction.
- “AS IS, WHERE IS”: The buyer is purchasing this property “as is, where is” with no warranties expressed or implied for habitation or development.
- POSSESSION: Possession of the property will be at closing subject to the existing tenant’s rights and any other encumbrances. Some properties may be subject to existing leases or tenancies. If leased, possession will be thirty (30) days after closing.
- SURVEY/PROPERTY MAPS/TAXES: The seller will provide property maps and aerial photos as available. All Closing Costs paid by the Buyer. Seller pays property taxes pro-rated until the time of auction.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: All real estate taxes shall be pro-rated.
- CLOSING: Closing under all Purchase Agreements shall be on a date no later than forty-five (45) days after delivery of insurable title to Purchaser. Buyer to pay attorney fees, and closing costs. Winning Bid Subject to Owner Confirmation.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: 12% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid which will establish the final contract sales price.
- Preview by appointment.
- General Auction Site Policies: When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk. Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items are sold “as-is/ where-is”, with No Guarantees or Warranties.