“The Gator” Workover Rig Auction (Bankruptcy Case# 20-50721)
Henderson Auctions has been commissioned to sell by public auction Rig# 103 “The Gator” Workover Rig as issue by the Bankruptcy Court (Bankruptcy Case# 20-50721). 195′ Long x 50′ Wide x 12′ Deep, Keyway 50′ long x 10′ wide, four (4) sections, 5′ Draft, 4′ – 25′ Working Depth Floating, 4′ – 10′ Working Depth Sunk, 60′ Towing Height, Clear Height above the barge – 18′, Rig and Drawworks: Wilson Model 75, Single Drum S/M 10792, Located in Amelia, Louisiana, USA. For questions regarding preview or the auction contact Jason Bush 225-431-0542. Preview a YouTube Video Here >
Online Only Auction
marinebid.com BIDDING REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE to Register & Bid with marinebid.com >
Bidding Registration Questions? Call 225-686-2252. Please register 24 hours before the auction starts closing.
Buyer’s Premium: 10% Buyer’s Premium on each item purchased.
Load-Out Info: Shipping and Transport of the rig is the sole responsibility of the winning bidder. All arrangements, set-ups and due diligence are the winning bidder’s responsibility. Inspection of this rig is highly recommended and provided by appt call Jason Bush 225-431-0542. Purchases made with marinebid.com/Henderson Auctions are purchased “as is, where is” and are there is no guarantee implied or stated.
Payment: Full Settlement is due on the day of the auction or the following business day. Cash, Cashiers Check Credit Card, or Wire Transfer payable to Henderson Auctions will be accepted. Credit Card payments will be charged a 5% convenience fee for MasterCard, Visa American Express and Discover. Wire Transfer charge of $ 25.00 will be added to cover bank fees. Full payment is due sale day. Personal or company checks must be accompanied by a bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment. Bank drafts will not be accepted. Notice to Non U. S. Buyers: Purchasers without United States bank accounts are required to pay in U. S. Funds by wire transfer from their bank. Some equipment may require modifications to meet import and safety regulations. For details and for information on your export obligations, please contact your customs broker. Any invoice not paid within 5 banking days from sale day, is subject to interest at 2% per month, prorated daily beginning sale day. Sales Tax applied when applicable. If you have a tax exempt form please fax to 225-686-0647 or email to email@example.com. Do not rely on financing you will be legally responsible for paying for your winning lots even if you cannot get financing.
Auction Terms: While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer nor seller make any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Henderson Auctions shall not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. Everything is sold ‘AS IS’ – ‘WHERE IS’ except as expressly made in writing. All sales are final. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
Sales Tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items sold. Tax will be collected on final bid amount plus any buyer premium when applicable. Dealers who purchase for resale must present their resale tax certificate to Henderson Auctions at time of payment.
Auctioneer shall have no responsibility for internet bidding interruption or delays beyond control. Internet bidders be aware that due to the nature of the internet, delays in transmission could result in the auctioneer failing to recognize your bid. Auctioneer will work to accommodate varying internet speeds but is not responsible for the final result of delays.
General Auction Site Policies:
When entering any of the auction sites you do this at your own risk. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal or shipping of items purchased.
Henderson Auctions is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at the auction site. All items sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees or warranties express or implied. Inspection prior to bidding is recommended and available. Buyer is responsible for all freight, handling costs, and taxes where applicable. Henderson Auctions can recommend local transport companies; please call 800-850-2252.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How many days do we have to pay for items? Payment is DUE on the day of the auction; but, is REQUIRED three business days after the auction.
- What documents are required to qualify for tax exemption for Non-Louisiana buyers? Henderson Auctions needs a copy of YOUR state’s tax exemption certificate AND a completed Louisiana Out of State Form (R-1079) Download the R-1079 Form Here > Please email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 225-686-0647.
- What documents are required to qualify for tax exemption for Louisiana buyers? Henderson Auctions needs a copy of your sales tax exemption certificate that Louisiana has issued to you/your company. Download the R-1079 Form Here > Please email the documents to email@example.com or fax them to 225-686-0647.
- My state is tax exempt what documents do I need to provide? If your business is in a tax exempt state we need documentation stating you own a business in this state and are reselling your items. Examples; Business Occupancy License, etc…
- I am having a transport company picking up my items, what does the transport company and Henderson Auctions need? You must have a COMPLETED bill of lading sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or given to the driver. This bill of lading must include the buyer number, buyer name, and the lot numbers and description of what the truck will be hauling. Download and example of a bill of lading here >
- How do I know what day items will sell? Lots 1-1600 Sell on Day 1 (December 10th), Lots 2000-2999 and 4000-4999 sell on Day 2 (December 11th), Lots 3000-3999 and 5000-5999 sell on Day 3 (December 12th).
- How can I tell what time of day something will sell? We typically sell 50-60 items per hour.
- What are Henderson Auctions Christmas holiday hours? Henderson Auction will be closed Saturday, December 19th, 2020 until Monday, January 3rd, 2021.